Brownie Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
This peanut butter and oatmeal brownie is great for a make ahead breakfast, or anytime snack!
30m 6 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups Dry Oats
- 1/4 cup Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 ripe Banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats and cocoa powder.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining liquid ingredients and combine well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Spread batter in the pan and bake 15 minutes or until done.
- Once done and cooled slightly, spread 1/2 cup PB Crave peanut butter on top.