Chocolate and Peanut Butter Mousse Bites
Start or end a party right with these sweet treats!
10m 24 Crackers Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 24 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate, melted
- 6 oz Fat-Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Honey
- Dip half of each Triscuit cracker on a diagonal into the melted chocolate. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment and refrigerate until firm.
- Beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and honey on medium speed until blended. Then, beat on high until light and fluffy.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture onto the cracker.