Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cake
Hearty, dense and delicious oatmeal cake adorned with chocolate and peanut butter chips add more delicious with a peanut butter drizzle!
1h 12 Servings Cookie Nookie
- 1 3/4 cup boiling Water
- 1 1/2 cups Oats, divided
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- cup Butter
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter, melted slightly in microwave
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 10 inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Add 1 cup of oats to boiling water. Cut butter into large chunks and add them to the oats, let sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir together the oatmeal mixture, add the sugars and honey until mixed thoroughly. Add in the eggs and stir.
- Add and mix in the flour, baking powder and salt until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and warmed peanut butter.
- Spoon mixture into pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of oatmeal over the batter with the pecans.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- If desired, drizzle more melted peanut butter over the top before serving.