Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Shake up your chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with some delicious peanut butter. Plus you can customize these with your favorite flavor of PB Crave!
25m 15 Cookies Multiple Flavors
- 1 cup Instant Oats
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg White, room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 3 1/2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla. Mix in the peanut butter and honey. Add in the dry ingredients and fold in the chocolate chips. Do not over mix.
- If the dough is too wet, refrigerate for up to 30 minutes.
- Scoop the dough onto the cookie sheet and flatten to desired thickness. Bake for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.