Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Quinoa Cookies
Deliciously healthy and gluten free, plus chocolate and peanut butter - snack heaven!
1h 20m 18-24 Cookies Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup, plus 1/3 cup uncooked Quinoa
- 1/2 cup of PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Bring 1 2/3 cups water and the quinoa to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce the heat to low, cover and let cook for 15 minutes. Leave the pot covered and remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes, stir and set aside.
- In another saucepan over low heat, stir together the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Remove from the heat, stir in the almond meal, coconut, and reserved quinoa until combined. Let mixture sit off the heat until room temperature.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper using a cookie scoop or a rounded tablespoon. Flatten the dough slightly, then refrigerate until firm, about 40 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
30m 24 Cookies Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
PB Crave Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
1h Servings Vary Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate