Chubby Hubby Peanut Butter Clusters
If you like chocolate, peanut butter, and pretzels all mixed together, then these no bake candy clusters are for you!
20m 30 Clusters Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Pretzel Sticks, broke in half
- 1 cup Salted Peanuts
- In a large bowl, mix together the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butter and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Take out and stir, then microwave again in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Add pretzels and peanuts to the melted chocolate and stir until it is well-combined.
- Drop by tablespoons onto wax paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Berry Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing
30m 10 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate