Cinnamon Peanut Butter Chex Mix Bars
These bars are so easy anyone can make them, taste awesome, and are perfect for any gathering as all will love them!
20m 24 bars Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 1 1/2 cups Pretzels, chopped
- 1 cup Popcorn, popped
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1/4 cup Salted Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Karo Syrup
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 cups Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, combine all the Chex cereal, pretzels, popcorn and nuts. Toss together.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour over the Chex mix and toss well.
- Grease 24 cupcake molds with cooking spray.
- Add the Karo syrup, peanut butter, and brown sugar to a medium saucepan. Heat until it is close to a boil, and stir constantly. Once it bubbles around the edges, stir for 1 minute and then remove from the heat. Pour over the Chex mix and toss well.
- Spoon Chex mix evenly into the cupcake molds and lightly press together.
- Melt the chocolate chips. Spoon the melted chocolate over the top of each bar, about 1 tbsp. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until ready to serve.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich
10m 1 sandwich Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate