Clean Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes
With their decadent taste, nobody will guess these moist bananas cupcakes with sweet peanut butter frosting are healthy and clean-eating!
35m 12 Cupcakes Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Nonfat Milk Frosting:
- 1 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a cupcake pan with 12 liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the coconut oil, banana, Stevia, and vanilla. Add in the Greek yogurt and stir. Alternately add in the flour mixture and the milk and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter among the cupcake pan and bake for 17-19 minutes or until the top springs back. Cool completely out of the pan.
- To make the frosting, beat together the Greek yogurt, peanut butter and Stevia. Spread on the cooled cupcake and enjoy!