Coconut Crepes with Berries & Peanut Butter Yogurt
Enjoy a decadent brunch while making healthier choices with these crepes!
30m 5 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 pound of Strawberries, quartered
- 6 oz Raspberries
- 6 oz Blackberries Peanut Butter Yogurt
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, almond milk, eggs and egg whites. Allow the batter to sit for 10 minutes.
- Spray a pan with nonstick spray and heat on medium-low. Whisk the batter again and pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Swirl the batter so it spreads evenly. Cook for 1 minute and flip carefully. Cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Fill with the berries and yogurt mix.
- To make the yogurt mix: Add the yogurt, cinnamon and peanut butter together and mix until smooth.