Cold Spicy Peanut Sesame Noodles
Spice up lunch or dinner with our sweet and spicy noodles!
1h 25m 6 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Quick & Easy
- 3/4 to 1 pound of Dried Spaghetti Noodles
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup low sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Dark Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Roasted Peanut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 3 tsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 clove of Garlic
- Scallions, for topping
- In a large stockpot, bring water to a boil and add spaghetti noodles and cook according to the package. Drain well.
- In a blender, combine water, peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, peanut oil, sesame seeds, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Process until smooth.
- After pasta is done and drained, add to a large mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Toss noodles again prior to serving.
- Top with sesame seeds and scallions.