Crispy Apple Sandwiches
30m 2 Sandwiches Multiple Flavors
Quick & Easy
- 1 large apple
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 2 TB Razzle Dazzle PB Crave Peanut Butter
- 2 TB granola
- 1 TB Raisins
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
- Use an apple corer or melon baller to remove the apples core.
- Cut half an inch off of the top and bottom of the apple.
- Cut apple crosswise into four ½ inch thick slices. Rub the cut sides with lemon juice.
- Spread peanut butter on two of the apple slices.
- Sprinkle granola over the peanut butter. Sprinkle raisins on top of peanut butter.
- Top with remaining apple slices.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Pudding
1h 30m 3 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate