Deep Fried PB&J Sandwiches
Fair time! With or without a stick, these deep fried PB&J sandwiches will thrill kids of all ages.
10m 4 Servings Multiple Flavors
Quick & Easy
- 3 cups Vegetable Oil, for frying
- 8 slices of White Bread
- 4 Tbsp PB Crave Razzle Dazzle
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Jam
- Powdered Sugar, for dusting, if desired
Calories (1 sandwich)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan to 350 degrees.
- Cut each bread slice into a 3 ½ circle using a round cookie cutter.
- Spread 1 Tbsp peanut butter onto 4 circles. Top with 1 Tbsp of raspberry jam. Top with another bread circle. Seal the edges by pressing firmly and squeezing the two pieces of bread together.
- Place sandwiches into the hot oil and fry until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels and allow to cool slightly. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.