Easy Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Look no further for an easy and simple peanut butter protein bar filled with protein to keep you going all day!
10m 12 Bars Chocolate Banana
Quick & Easy
- 1 cup PB Crave CoCo Bananas
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 1 1/2 cups Quick Oats
- 1 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, heat the peanut butter and honey on high for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir, and place back in the microwave for 30 more seconds.
- Stir and mix in the oats and protein powder until combined.
- Immediately spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour. Remove from fridge and cut into 12 bars. Store at room temperature for up to one week.