Frozen Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
A great way to get energized, full, and nourished, and it tastes great and will be loved by kids of all ages!
10m 2 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 8-10 ounces Almond Milk
- 40-50 grams Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 cup Frozen Berry Blend
- First combine the melted coconut oil and peanut butter in a small bowl. Spoon into freezer trays and allow to become solid in the freezer.
- Combine your frozen peanut butter cubes with the rest of the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into 2 bowls and drizzle with peanut butter, chia and honey, if desired.