Ginger Snap Protein Puppy Chow
This quick and easy puppy chow recipe has no refined sugar or chocolate, and uses chocolate protein powder instead! It tastes like a healthy ginger snap cookie.
15m 4 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 cups Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Place the peanut butter, molasses and coconut oil in a large bowl and microwave until melted.
- Stir the mixture and add the Chex cereal. Coat the cereal gently.
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine the rest of the ingredients. Shake the bag to combine the spices.
- Add the Chex cereal to the bag and shake gently.
- Allow the mixture to harden slightly.