Gluten Free Chocolate Cookie Pizza with Peanut Butter Frosting
The ultimate dessert peanut butter pizza that's easy to prepare and full of protein, and, bonus it's delicious to boot!
30m 6 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp Oat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips For the Frosting:
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Honey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter, brown sugar and white sugar on high speed until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla and egg whites, beat until combined.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oat flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Combine with the peanut butter mixture. Add in the mini chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place onto the prepared sheet. Pat into a circle with a diameter of 9 inches.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then allow to cool on the pan.
- Mix together the frosting ingredients and spread on top. Sprinkle with additional mini chocolate chips, if desired.