Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
These healthier chocolate peanut butter brownies use ground up oats in place of flour, making them gluten-free and whole grain but still delicious!
40m 16 Brownies Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 9 ounces of Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 3/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 8 x 8 square pan with nonstick spray.
- In a food processor, process the oats until a fine powder forms. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips and the peanut butter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and add the chocolate chips.
- Microwave the peanut butter until spreadable. Drop by spoonful’s on top of the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 23-27 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.