Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
Be warned, these muffins are so chocolatey they should be eaten by serious chocolate lovers only!
30m 12 Muffins Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 2 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 2 Eggs, room temperature, beaten
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 ounce Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line your muffin pan with liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place the peanut butter, bananas, eggs and honey. Beat with a mixer until very well-combined. Add the cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt, mix with a spatula until just combined. Beat the mixture again with a mixer until very well combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared pan. Sprinkle the tops with chocolate chips.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake until the tops of the muffins spring back and feel firm about 22-25 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.