Grilled PB&J with Brie Sandwich
Get ready for the ultimate comfort food with this peanut butter and jelly sandwich with melted brie cheese.
10m 2 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
Quick & Easy
- 4 slices of Whole Wheat Bread
- 3 Tbsp PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Jam
- 1 wheel of Brie
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on two slices of bread. Repeat with the raspberry jam on the other 2 slices.
- Cut the brie into several slices, roughly 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick. Trim off the rind and lay it on top of the jam. Add enough to desired liking. Top with other slice of bread.
- Using a skillet, lightly grease the bottom. Add the sandwiches and grill roughly 2 minutes, or until the sandwich is golden brown and the cheese is melted.