Harvest Peanut Butter Oats
Loaded with protein and fiber, these harvest peanut butter oats are the perfect way to start a crisp morning.
20m 4 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 1 Apple, diced
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 3/4 cups Water
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Honey
- In a medium saucepan, saute the diced apple and ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice until lightly browned and tender, 4 minutes. Remove half of the apples and set aside. Add the oats to the remaining apple mixture in the sauce pan and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 1. Add the water, remaining ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice, banana and peanut butter. Stir and bring mixture to a boil and then turn heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes. Top with reserved apples and drizzle with honey.