Harvest Peanut Butter Oats
Loaded with protein and fiber, these harvest peanut butter oats are the perfect way to start a crisp morning.
20m 4 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 1 Apple, diced
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 3/4 cups Water
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Honey
- In a medium saucepan, saute the diced apple and ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice until lightly browned and tender, 4 minutes. Remove half of the apples and set aside. Add the oats to the remaining apple mixture in the sauce pan and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 1. Add the water, remaining ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice, banana and peanut butter. Stir and bring mixture to a boil and then turn heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes. Top with reserved apples and drizzle with honey.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
30m 24 Cookies Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate