Healthy Peanut Butter Candy Bites
These peanut butter candy bites are a great sanck for summertime (or anytime) and are healthy too! Keep some in the freezer for a healthy, delicious ready made snack!
10m 15 Bites Multiple Flavors
- 4 Bananas
- 12 oz Pitted Dates, soaked
- 2 tbsp PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 pinch of Sea Salt Toppings:
- 2 tbsp Almonds, chopped, optional
- 3 tbsp Peanuts, chopped, optional
- 9 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Place the dates in a bowl, cover with boiling water and let soak for 5 minutes. Drain and place into a food processor with the peanut butter and salt. Process until thick and creamy. If needed, add 1 tsp of water to thin the mixture to desired consistency.
- Peel the bananas and cut into 3-4 pieces. Freeze for 1 hour until hard.
- Pipe the mixture onto the bananas and sprinkle with the optional nuts.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours until the paste is hard.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine dark chocolate and coconut oil and microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Remove bananas from freezer and carefully dip the banana into the melted chocolate. Once all are coated, return to freezer for 30 minutes until the chocolate is hard.