Healthy Peanut Butter Marbled Fudge
Easy, chocolate peanut butter freezer fudge! The beautiful swirled pattern on top makes this healthier, naturally sweetened fudge look as amazing as it tastes.
10m 16 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt together the peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and salt until smooth. Pour into a greased and parchment lined 9x9 square pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips and teaspoon of coconut oil together until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the peanut butter fudge and marble with a toothpick. Freeze for an hour and store in freezer.