Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
1h Servings Vary Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chocolate cookie wafers, crushed to fine crumbs
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 TB milk
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray and place each in muffin tin.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter until well blended. Using your fingers, press 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Bake 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter on medium speed until combined, scraping bowl if necessary. Add egg and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Top each crust with about 2 tablespoons of filling. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until set.
- Cool in pan for 1 hour, then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 more hours.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.