1h Servings Vary Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 ¼ cup M&Ms;
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by combining the butter, brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the peanut butter. Add the eggs, and vanilla and stir.
- Measure in the baking soda and flour and stir until just combined.
- Stir in the oats, m&ms, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Scoop the dough using a cookie scoop or two tablespoons onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment. Press down lightly as these do not spread.
- Bake 9-10 minutes. Cool 2-3 minutes before removing from pan.