No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
1h Servings Vary Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 jar of PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 16oz bag of confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 TB vegetable oil
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and melted butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- For the next step, the best way to make a smooth filling is to use your hands to mix it all together.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Roll the peanut butter filling into 1” balls and line the baking sheet with rows of the balls.
- Set the baking sheet in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill the peanut butter balls for easier dipping.
- While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the chocolate in a pan that is deep enough for dipping, melting enough chocolate a little at a time until smooth.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer. Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer into a peanut butter ball and then dip it halfway into the chocolate.
- Place dipped peanut butter balls onto a secondary baking tray that is also lined with foil.