One-Pot Creamy Spinach Peanut Lentils
Get ready for for a meatless, one-pot meal for a seriously delicious protein punch!
50m 4 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Lentils
- 26 oz Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp plus 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- Lime, juiced
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1 bunch Spinach
- In a large sauce pan, melt the coconut oil and add the onion and garlic and cook until browned, 2 minutes.
- Add in the lentils plus 21 oz of coconut milk. Stir and reduce the heat to medium low. Simmer until the lentils are tender, about 40 minutes.
- Add in 2 additional tablespoons of coconut milk. Add in the peanut butter, coconut sugar, paprika, fish sauce, lime juice and sriracha. Stir well and add in the spinach. Cover and cook until the spinach has wilted.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Berry Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing
30m 10 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate