PB Crave Chocolate Banana No Bake Cookies
1h Servings Vary Chocolate Banana
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup PB Crave Chocolate Banana peanut butter
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups oats
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Combine sugar and cocoa in a medium sauce pan
- Whisk in milk and corn syrup
- Add butter
- Cook and stir until mixture and boil for 1 minute
- Remove from heat
- Stir in vanilla, peanut butter, oats and coconut
- Allow to cool in pan for 10-15 minutes
- Scoop out with a cookie scoop and drop onto waxed paper.