PB Crave Chocolate Chip Cookies
1h Servings Vary Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ½ Cup butter, softened
- ½ cup PB Crave Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 table spoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped semisweet chocolate
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chunks. Drop by 1/4 cup fulls 3 inches a part onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden.
- Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely.