PB Crave Chocolate Chip Cookies
1h Servings Vary Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ½ Cup butter, softened
- ½ cup PB Crave Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 table spoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped semisweet chocolate
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chunks. Drop by 1/4 cup fulls 3 inches a part onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden.
- Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
30m 24 Cookies Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate