PB & J on a Stick
Looking for a way to spice up your kids lunch, or maybe looking for a fun way to serve peanut butter and jelly for a party try these Peanut Butter & Jelly On A Sticks. The possibilities are endless!
10m 4 Servings Multiple Flavors
Quick & Easy
- 4 pieces of Sandwich Bread
- 8 Tbsp PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 8 Tbsp Raspberry Jam
- Fruit of your choice: Blueberries, Strawberries, Bananas, Raspberries
- Assemble your PB&J sandwichs by spreading two pieces of bread with 2 tbsp of peanut butter and the other two pieces of bread with 2 tbsp of raspberry jam. Cut your sandwiches into 4 squares each.
- To assemble your snack sticks, place your fruit on your skewers followed by a sandwich square. Assemble to your liking.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Peanut Butter and Jelly Doughnuts
2h 20m 12 Doughnuts Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate