PB&J Thumbprint Cookies
The iconic sandwich turned into dessert! Soft peanut butter cookies filled with raspberry jam. Sweet, irresistible & still secretly healthy!
25m 24 Cookies Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
- 1 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Egg White, room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 1/2 Tbsp PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg white and vanilla. Stir in the peanut butter until combined. Add in the coconut sugar and the flour mixture. Stir just until incorporated.
- Roll the dough into 24 equal sized balls and place on the baking sheet. Press your thumb into the center of the dough ball to make an indentation. Fill the centers with as much jam as desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.