Peanut Butter and Apple Toast
The combo of peanut butter, apple, honey, and cinnamon is pretty darn irresistible. Not to mention, good for you, too! Dig in and enjoy!
10m 2 Servings Chocolate Banana
Quick & Easy
- 2 slices Wheat Bread, toasted
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave CoCo Bananas Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Apple, sliced
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- Toast bread until desired doneness. Spread peanut butter on one side of each piece of toast. Combine apple slices and lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Arrange apple slices on the peanut butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Put on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned.