Peanut Butter and Honey Chicken Wings
A great twist on traditional, these savory and sweet wings are glorious!
50m 10 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 1/2 pounds of Chicken Wings
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 4 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Brush the chicken with the olive oil and transfer to a rimmed baking sheet that is covered with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients until smooth, combine with the cooked chicken and toss.