Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
Take your favorite sandwich combo and bake them into a chewy bar cookie for dessert! These sweet comfort-food bars are perfect to wrap up for a lunch box treat or stow in a picnic basket!
1h 12 servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Butter, room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla For the Filling:
- 2 cups Strawberries
- 2/3 cup Powdered Sugar
1/12th of Recipe
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
- Add the peanut butter, butter, and sugar to a bowl of a stand mixer. Mix on medium speed until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add in the flour mixture and combine.
- Line a 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Add half of the dough and press into the pan. Refrigerate the rest of the dough until ready to use. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan over high heat, add the strawberries and powdered sugar. Cook until thick, while stirring consistently, 10-15 minutes. Smash some of the strawberries until they are broken down.
- Pour the strawberries over the crust, and break the remaining crust into pieces and sprinkle over the filling. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
PB Crave Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
1h Servings Vary Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate