Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Pudding
Super charged and tasty, this pudding is definitely a new take on healthy and delicious!
1h 30m 3 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds Chia Pudding:
- 1 cup Unsweetened Plain Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Light Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- In a small saucepan, add the blueberries and orange juice. Warm over medium heat until bubbling. Lower heat to medium low and cook for 2 minutes, remove from heat and add the chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- Divide the compote between 3 small serving dishes (like a small mason jar) and set in the refrigerator.
- Add almond milk, coconut milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and peanut butter to a blender. Blend on high to fully combine.
- Add chia seeds and pulse a few times to incorporate. Transfer to a liquid measuring cup and set in refrigerator to begin cooling.
- Wait 10 minutes for the chia compote to cool. Then remove the chia pudding and compote. Divide the pudding between the 3 dishes on top of the compote.
- Cover well and set in the refrigerator to chill for 1-2 hours.