Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
Five ingredients and you’ll be in PB&J heaven, minus the bread. These make a delicious snack or treat that’s easy to grab and go!
5m 12 Cups Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- 1 pound PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and salt in a blender and blend until smooth. Divide the batter evenly among the liners.
- Spoon 1 tsp of jam on top of each peanut butter liner. Swirl with a toothpick to create marbling.
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until hard. Store in the refrigerator.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Coconut Crepes with Berries & Peanut Butter Yogurt
30m 5 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate