Peanut Butter and Jelly Hand Pies
The PB&J sandwich just got an upgrade! Now your PB&J’s can be even better - as hand pies! These pies are great additions to any picnic or gathering.
30m 12 Pies Multiple Flavors
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Butter, cold, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese, cold, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Jam
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add in the cold butter and cream cheese and cut in with a knife or with your fingers until finely combined.
- Add the buttermilk and work together to form a dough.
- Wrap the dough and place in the refrigerator.
- Once the dough is chilled, roll out on a floured surface until 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut 24 circles from the dough and fill half with a small amount of peanut butter and jelly.
- Whisk together the egg and water, and brush the perimeter of each circle. Place another circle on top and press together. Brush the top with egg wash. Cut 3 slits in the top with a knife.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.