Peanut Butter Banana Bonbons
These little frozen peanut butter bites are the easiest dessert, and a total crowd pleaser! You’ll never believe that they are free of refined sugar!
30m 8 Bonbons Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 4 tsp PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 4 Tbsp Pistachios, chopped
- Slice banana into equal slices and slather each piece with 1/2 tsp of peanut butter.
- Place banana slices into the freezer for 15 minutes, or until frozen.
- Mix melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and maple syrup together. Dip bananas into the chocolate mixture and coat with chopped pistachios.
- Place bonbons back into the freezer for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Keep in the freezer.