Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Pancake Cake
An easy grab & go breakfast. Baked peanut butter banana pancakes!
35m 12 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
Quick & Easy
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Bananas, medium, overripe
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Mash the bananas with a fork until mushy. Add to a small bowl. Add in the peanut butter, almond milk, egg, oil, and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Serve with syrup.