Peanut Butter Blondies
Warning: This recipe contains the rich and fudgy flavors of a blondie with a hint of a peanut butter cookie. It's a cross between a traditional blondie and a peanut butter cookie and absolutely delicious!
30m 9 Bars Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x9 square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Mix in the peanut butter and thoroughly mix.
- Add in the salt and flour and mix until just combined.
- Spread the batter in the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.