Peanut Butter Breakfast Sandwich with Fixin's
You'll never look at breakfast the same after you try this peanut butter breakfast sandwich.
15m 2 Servings Chocolate Banana
Quick & Easy
- 2 Whole Grain English Muffins, cut and toasted
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave CoCo Bananas Peanut Butter
- 2 slices of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 unpeeled Granny Smith Apple, cored and sliced thinly
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread 1 Tbsp of peanut butter over each toasted English Muffin half.
- Top 4 muffin halves with 1 slice of cheese, several apple slices and 2 strips of bacon. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Top sandwiches with remaining muffin halves to make a sandwich. Place on a baking sheet and heat 3-5 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.