Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
A sweet dip/spread that's reminiscent of peanut butter cookie dough mixed with peanut butter cheesecake and perfect for any party.
3h 12 Servings Multiple Flavors
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Graham Crackers or Apples for dipping
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar together until well blended.
- Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap and form a ball. Freeze for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until firm.
- Combine your chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Remove the plastic wrap from the ball and roll the ball into the chips to evenly coat.
- Place on a serving dish and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Thaw at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers or apples.