Peanut Butter Chickpea Pancakes
These flourless peanut butter chickpea pancakes make a wonderful post-workout or weekend breakfast; they contain tons of protein but still taste delicious. If you're a peanut butter lover, you'll love these pancakes!
30m 8 Pancakes Multiple Flavors
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Place the chickpeas in a food processor and blend until mashed.
- Combine the peanut butter, baking soda and salt together in a bowl. Add the chickpeas and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, eggs, vanilla and syrup.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until mixed.
- Grease a skillet with nonstick spray and pour batter by 1/3 cups. Flip once the batter forms bubbles in the center. Continue with the remainder of the batter.