Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
2h 2 loaves Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup Cookie Nookie PB Crave Peanut Butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 6 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9x5 loaf pans
- In a large bowl cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda.
- Stir until dry ingredients are moist.
- Fold in bananas.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the chocolate chips, set aside.
- Gently fold in the remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared dishes.
- Sprinkle the loaves with the reserved chocolate chips. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.