Peanut Butter Cinnamon Roll-ups
Need a delicious yet easy and foolproof recipe that is great for entertaining and gets you in and out of the kitchen ASAP? Look no further!
30m 4 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
Quick & Easy
- 8 slices of Wheat Bread
- 4 ounces of Cream Cheese, fat-free, room temperature
- 6 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Trim the crusts off of each slice of bread.
- Flatten bread using a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- In another small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on each slice of bread.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of cream cheese mixture on the end of each bread slice and roll up.
- Dip quickly in melted butter and roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake rolls at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.