Peanut Butter Crackers
Looking for an easy, portable snack that's almost universally appealing? Look no further than these homemade peanut butter crackers!
30m 24 Crackers Multiple Flavors
Quick & Easy
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Oats, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, mix together all of the ingredients until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface as thin as you can get it.
- Cut out shapes and place on an ungreased pan.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until golden and crisp.