Peanut Butter Curry Soup
Warm up on a cool day with this thick, creamy, flavorful soup.
30m 6 servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Quick & Easy
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 3/4 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup Flour, All Purpose
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 cans (14.5oz) Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 (12 oz) can Evaporated Milk
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Heat butter in a saucepot. Saute carrots, onions and celery until tender. Remove from heat and whisk in flour.
- Add curry powder, salt, chicken brother, Worcestershire sauce, peanut butter and evaporated milk. Puree in a food processor until smooth.
- Return soup to the saucepot and bring to a boil. Simmer until thickened, then stir in parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich
10m 1 sandwich Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate