Peanut Butter Empanadas
Looking for a great appetizer, that can be enjoyed without utensils and easily passed around? These delicious peanut butter empanadas are your answer!
40m 6 Servings Multiple Flavors
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 2 Bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease lightly.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until combined.
- Cut out 6 large discs of puff pastry and roll out slightly.
- Place 2 Tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on one half of the circle and top with some sliced bananas. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Brush the edges with the egg and fold over. Use your fingers or a fork to crimp the edge.
- Brush with more egg and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.