Peanut Butter Granola
Who wouldn't want this delicious granola for breakfast? It's perfect with some yougurt and fruit.
50m 4-5 Cups Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large heat-proof bowl, microwave the coconut oil and honey together for 30 seconds. Stir together and then stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Add the oats, peanuts and cinnamon. Toss to coat everything.
- Spread the granola onto the prepared sheet and bake for 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes, then sprinkle the peanut butter chips on top. Allow to cool completely.