Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi
Sushi for everyone! A quick and entertaining alternative that kids will love!
10m 8 sushi rolls Chocolate Banana
- 2 slices of White Bread
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Coco Bananas Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Jam/Jelly
4 sushi rolls
- Trim off the crust from your two pieces of white bread. Using a rolling pin, flatten the two pieces of bread until thin.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of peanut butter on one end of the bread slice, and 1 Tbsp of raspberry jam/jelly on the opposite end of the bread.
- Repeat on the second piece of bread.
- Roll up the bread to resemble a sushi roll. Wrap the roll with clear wrap and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Cut and serve.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
PB Crave Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
1h Servings Vary Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate