Peanut Butter Molten Lava Cakes
The perfect peanut butter molten lava cake with only 7 ingredients! And you can customize it with your favorite flavor of PB Crave.
1h 15m 6 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Quick & Easy
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 8 ounces of Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar, divided
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg yolks
- 6 Tbsp Flour
- 3/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- Mix 3/4 cup of peanut butter with 3/4 cup of powdered sugar until combined.
- Roll the peanut butter into 6 equal sized balls and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Butter your ramekins.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Let the chocolate mixture cool for 5 minutes, then add in the remaining powdered sugar, eggs, and egg yolks until well combined.
- Sift in the flour and mix until incorporated.
- Add half of the batter evenly into the ramekins and place a peanut butter ball into the middle. Spoon over the remainder of the batter. Bake 12 minutes or until the sides are set, but the middle is slightly wiggly. Allow them to rest for a minute and then flip upside down onto a plate. Serve as desired.